Definition and function of cookies.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or a computer and, depending on the information contained therein and the way in which the user is used. The computer can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies.
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal team from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment, from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies
• Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie, and may take several minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that are dealt with by us or by third parties, which allow us to quantify the user number and thus to perform the mediation and statistical analysis of the use of the service offered.
This is why browsing is analyzed on our web page in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
• Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the publisher who has included in a web, application or platform from which a service is provided solely. Bidding on the basis of criteria such as the published content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
• Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service These cookies store navigation behavior information, which allows you to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
Likewise it is possible that when visiting a website or opening an email where there is an advertisement or promotion to our products or services, you install in your browser any cookie that services to subsequently show you advertising related to The previous search, for example, such as the number of hits that are seen, where they appear, at what time they see you, etc.
Revocation and removal of cookies
1. Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
2. Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/habilitar-y-dishabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
3. Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
4. Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
EXODRONICS COOKIES POLICY
The cookies used on our website are their own and third parties, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as, continue and analyze The activity you carry out, with the aim of introducing improvements and providing our services in a more efficient and personalized way. EXODRONICS does not use advertising or advertising adverts.
However, you can configure your browser, accepting or rejecting all cookies, or selecting those that the installation supports and which ones, by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser used:
Google Chrome (in the Tools menu)
Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content Settings)> Cookies
More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools menu)
Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced
More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
Options> Privacy> Cookies
More information: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, iPad and iPhone
More information: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
More information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
EXODRONICS uses on its website:
|wfvt_||This cookie is used to control the protection and security of a possible misuse of the web.||– Centre de privadesa de Wordfence Security|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||This cookie is used to offer security when browsing the webpage.||– Centre de privadesa de Wordfence Security|
|wp-settings-1||This cookie is used to customize the user interface.||– Centre de privadesa de WordPress|
|wp-settings-time-1||This cookie is used to customize the user interface.||– Centre de privadesa de WordPress|
|Phpsessid||This cookie is used for PHP encrypted language to allow session variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is used for the operation of the web.||– Centre de privadesa de WordPress|
|catAccCookies||This cookie is responsible for displaying the cookie notification||– Centre de privadesa de WordPress|